Red bean coconut ice cream
(vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free, Paleo)
Preparation time: 4h:30 min Cooking time: 20 min
(4 -6 servings)
3 oz Neliquick red bean powder with whole beans
3 ¾ cup coconut milk
1 cup coconut cream
2/3 cup sugar
1) In a medium saucepan place the red bean powder and coconut milk, sugar, and mix well.
2) Bring to boil over medium heat and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from the heat.
3) In a large bowl combine the coconut cream and red bean mixture. Whisk well until combine.
4) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
5) Put the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instruction. If you don't have ice cream maker pop the mixture into the freezer for a minimum four hours and you are ready to go.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: