Gluten free vegetarian soft chocolate black beans cookies
Baking time: 15 minutes Serving size: 12 cookies
¼ cup black bean flour
¼ cup melted coconut oil
3 tablespoons coconut milk
2 oz chocolate
½ cup honey
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 ½ oz almond flour
¼ cup cocoa nibs
½ tbsp cocoa nibs
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Sift the cocoa powder and mix with the black bean flour, almond flour and cocoa nibs in a medium bowl.
3) Place the chocolate in a microwave safe dish and cook on low (100 W) for 7-8 minutes or until melted.
4) In a small bowl combine the honey, melted chocolate, egg and coconut oil. Mix well.
5) Add wet ingredients to dry and use an electric mixer to combine well.
6) Line a baking tin with parchment paper. Using an ice cream scoop, make small (about 1 inch) balls and set them on the baking tin. Slightly flatten the balls with your hands into 2 inch rounds, sprinkle with cocoa nibs and bake on the middle rack for 15 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes, then transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: